Roughly 6.7 million Southland drivers will hit the road for the holidays, a 3.4 percent increase from last year. It is part of a nationwide holiday travel surge not seen since at least 2001, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber Drivers in Hot Water
- Truck Driver in Metrolink Derailment in Court
- Vice President Biden’s Visit Will Cause Closures Today
- Uber Accused of Failing to Flag Criminals
- Ridesharers Hurting Burbank Airport
- Heat Wave Shatters Records
- Call for Audit of Fair Association
- Albertsons Agrees to $3.4 Million Settlement