Les Moonves received a two-year extension of his contract and will remain chief executive of CBS Corp. through June 2019, Variety reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CBS's Moonves Signs Contract Extension
- Sumner Redstone Steps Down as CBS Chairman
- Report: Moonves Buys Allen’s Malibu Mansion
- Reports: Moonves, CBS Board Negotiating Exit Plan
- CBS’ Moonves in Line to Succeed Sumner Redstone
- Leslie Moonves
- CBS' $67 Million Man
- Redstone’s Successor Has ´Free Rein´ at CBS