Local employers plan to hire at a steady pace during the first quarter of next year, according to a survey released Tuesday from Manpower Inc., the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Hiring Forecast Up Slightly
- L.A Employers to Slow Pace of Hiring
- Local Employers Ramp Up Hiring
- L.A. Employers Slow Hiring
- L.A. Hiring to Stay Steady in First Quarter
- Survey Indicates L.A. Hiring Plans Hold Steady
- Survey: L.A. Employers Plan to Increase Hiring
- L.A. Employers Plan to Increase Hiring