Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer announced a $700,000 settlement Wednesday between the city and Glendale Adventist Medical Center, the Daily News reports. Investigators found the hospital discharged homeless patients, then drove to Skid Row and dropped them off.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- City Charges a Hawaiian Gardens Hospital With Patient Dumping
- Silver Lake Medical Center to Pay $550,000 Settlement for Illegal Patient Dumping
- City Attorney Wins $450,000 Settlement From Nursing Home Accused of Patient Dumping
- Good Samaritan Settles Patient Dumping Case
- Hospitals to Pay $1.6 Million in Skid Row Dumping Case
- Hospitals Hope D.A. Hasn't Derailed Dumping Solution
- Efforts to Address Patient Dumping Problem Move Forward
- Universal Intake Form Would Help Patients Get Needed Services