Susanna Artsruni of Midvalley Medical Supply in Van Nuys, who pleaded guilty of submitting nearly $25 million in bogus bills to Medicare, was sentenced Monday to six years in federal prison and ordered to pay nearly $10 million restitution, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Montebello Man Sentenced to Three Years for Medicare Fraud
- Hawthorne Woman Sentenced in Medicare Scam
- Da Vita Dialysis and Mauran Ambulance Employees Caught in Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Former Long Beach Medical Supply Shop Owner Pleads Guilty to Fraud
- Woman Sentenced to Federal Prison for Botched Cosmetic Procedure
- Indictment Issued in Massive Identity Theft Case
- Van Nuys Manufacturer to Plead Guilty to Hiring Illegals
- Korean Financial Adviser Sentenced