Mannequins are the latest weapons in the ever-intensifying push to get consumers more excited about shopping in stores rather than online, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Office Depot to Close 400 U.S. Stores
- Yahoo Makes New Push Into Video Content
- TIAA-CREF to Buy Nuveen Investments
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites
- Boeing's Profit Slides on Pension Costs
- Google Central to Latest Apple-Samsung Case