Hertz is adding electric cars from Tesla Motors to its fleets at Los Angeles and San Francisco international airports, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports. It's part of a new line of higher-priced rentals that will include Ferrari and Lamborghini.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Electric Car Makers Shred Sticker Prices
- Tesla Shares Break $100
- Apple Sells Record Number of New iPhones
- Lawsuit Reveals How Airlines Value Frequent Fliers
- Disney Rethinks the Blockbuster
- Neiman Marcus to Be Sold for $6 Billion
- Summers' Withdrawal Cheers Markets
- GOP Has New Plan to Replace Obamacare