When Kevin Tsujihara beat out film and TV rivals Jeff Robinov and Bruce Rosenblum for the top studio job at Warner Bros. in March, skeptics doubted his ability to court talent. After all, he'd worked his way up through the unglamorous ranks of home entertainment and digital distribution. The Hollywood Reporter looks at how with a couple of deft turns, many observers believe Tsujihara is turning that assessment around.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Executive Shake-up at Warner Bros. Pictures
- Can Warner Bros. Stabilize After Corporate Shuffle?
- Inside the Latest Fox Exec Shake-Up
- Kevin Tsujihara
- Warner Bros. TV Group CEO Expected to Leave
- Warner Bros. Partners With J.K. Rowling
- Former Warner Bros. Executive Gets Major Chinese Investment
- Warner Bros. Movie Chief Said to Be Planning Exit