When Kevin Tsujihara beat out film and TV rivals Jeff Robinov and Bruce Rosenblum for the top studio job at Warner Bros. in March, skeptics doubted his ability to court talent. After all, he'd worked his way up through the unglamorous ranks of home entertainment and digital distribution. The Hollywood Reporter looks at how with a couple of deft turns, many observers believe Tsujihara is turning that assessment around.
You May Also Like
- Executive Shake-up at Warner Bros. Pictures
- Can Warner Bros. Stabilize After Corporate Shuffle?
- Inside the Latest Fox Exec Shake-Up
- Kevin Tsujihara
- Warner Bros. TV Group CEO Expected to Leave
- Warner Bros. Movie Chief Said to Be Planning Exit
- LA 500: Kevin Tsujihara
- Former Warner Bros. Executive Gets Major Chinese Investment