Hulu LLC, the Web streaming service controlled by Walt Disney Co. and 21st Century Fox Inc., is close to naming Fox executive Mike Hopkins as its chief executive, sources told Bloomberg News.
You May Also Like
- Hopkins Named Hulu CEO
- Who Is Hulu's New CEO?
- Hulu Names Head of Distribution
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 14: Disney to Gain Control of Hulu after 21st Century Fox Asset Acquisition
- Disney Picks Up 21st Century Fox for $52 Billion
- Hulu Developing Subscription Service
- Internet TV Dispute May Hit High Court
- Shareholders Swiftly Approve Disney’s Purchase of Fox