The government shutdown is throwing a wrench into efforts by some small businesses to get government-backed loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dollar Hit by Aftermath of Government Shutdown
- U.S. Faces Uphill Battle in Retraining the Jobless
- Fed Roils Global Markets
- How the Wheels Came Off for Fisker
- Sequestration May Close 14 Air Traffic Control Towers in Region
- Dow Hits 15,000
- Coal Companies Turn to the Sun
- U.S. Files Criminal Charges Against SAC