Lindsay Conner and Gary Gilbert have been named co-chairmen of law firm Manatt Phelps & Phillips' national entertainment practice, TheWrap.com reports. Both are partners at Manatt’s Los Angeles office.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Manatt Phelps Named Top Firm for Music Law
- New Laws Could Cause Hollywood Headaches
- Wilson Named Chief Executive at Manatt Phelps & Phillips
- Why China Tunes Out American TV
- Planting Flags
- Survey: Media and Entertainment Revenue Increasingly Digital
- CBS Buys Half of TV Guide Network
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE