Tryperion Partners LLC, a West L.A. real estate investment and advisory firm announced Monday that it had closed its first $50 million fund.
Tryperion, whose founding partners are Joseph Kessel, Eliot Bencuya and Jeffrey Karsh, formerly of Century City hedge fund Canyon Capital Realty Advisors, said that it will focus on acquiring and recapitalizing office, retail, hospitality, and multifamily properties in secondary markets across the West and Southwest. The typical equity investment would range between $5 million and $15 million.
Clients include family office and high net worth investors. The firm will utilize up to 75 percent leverage when necessary to provide the fund with a total investment capacity of up to $200 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- News of the Week
- L.A. Equity Firms Prove Popular Draw Again
- UPDATE: Financial and Actual Hurricanes Buffet Local Stocks
- West L.A. Firm Buys Into Financial Sector Rebound
- DLJ Closes a $1.2 Billion Global Real Estate Fund
- New Meruelo Maddux CEO Appointed as Reorganization Takes Effect
- West L.A. Wealth Management Firm Aspiriant Merges with Bay Area Firm