Oracle Corp. Chief Executive Larry Ellison has bought nearly two dozen properties in the beach community of Malibu during a decade-long shopping spree, including at least nine homes on pricey Carbon Beach, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Is Malibu Turning Into the Larry Ellison Beach Club?
- Ellison's Buying Spree has Town Talking
- Larry Ellison to Leave Oracle
- True Religion Exec Makes Pricey Purchase
- LA 500: Larry Ellison
- Larry Ellison
- Malibu Village Shopping Center Sold to Atlanta Buyers
- More Than 130 Californians on Forbes' List of Billionaires