Ashton Kutcher's television company and the state of California have settled a lawsuit in which the actor alleged the state reneged on an agreement to provide access to Department of Motor Vehicle offices for a reality show, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lenovo Signs New 'Project Engineer': Ashton Kutcher
- Ashton Kutcher
- L.A. Tech Investors to Guest Invest on ‘Shark Tank’
- Morning Headlines
- Cut! Actors Take Five to Twitter Their Fans
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 18: Health care App Heal Raises $26.9 Million
- No Longer A Laughing Matter
- Silicon Beach Report July 12: Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures’ New Funding Round