Jurors in the civil case between Michael Jackson's mother and concert giant AEG Live heard from a Los Angeles police detective on Tuesday that Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray, was not initially honest with police who interviewed him after the pop singer’s death, the Los Angeles Times and Los Angeles Daily News report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Katherine Jackson Accused of Extortion
- Michael Jackson Concert Insurers Seek to Nullify Policy
- Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Case Nears End
- Garcetti Beats Greuel
- Santana: AEG Should Run L.A. Convention Center
- Michael Jackson's Mother Sues AEG
- AEG Cleared in Michael Jackson's Death
- Updated: Coroner Rules Jackson's Death Homicide