The trustees of L.A.'s Museum of Contemporary Art have decided not to turn over the keys to their financially ailing institution to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and instead will raise the money needed to keep the downtown museum independent, the Los Angeles Times and New York Times report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LACMA and MOCA May Make Mega-Museum Merger
- Moca Chief Set to Step Down After Rocky Tenure
- Moca, Post-Deitch, Presents Major Challenge for Successor
- MOCA Director to Steer a Steady Course
- Board Seeks Replacement as Moca Head Resigns
- Broad Remains Player in Museum Merger
- MOCA Accepts Broad's Lifeline
- Gold, Karatz Join MOCA Board