With the Dow Jones industrial average flirting with a record high, the split between American workers and the companies that employ them is widening and could worsen in the next few months as federal budget cuts take hold, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Will Cut Jobs and Revamp Food Business
- Online Sales Tax Divides the G.O.P.
- A Courtship Ritual Performed Early
- Illinois Trims Pensions in a Deal That Could Spread
- Walgreens to Close 200 Stores
- F.C.C. Shift May Thwart a Murdoch Deal for L.A. Times
- American Middle Class No Longer the World’s Richest
- Broadcasters Circle Wagons Against TV Streaming Upstart