Orchard Supply Hardware Stores Corp. which was spun off by Sears Holdings Corp. less than two years ago, has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, Reuters and the Wall Street Journal report, with rival retailer Lowe's Companies acting as a "stalking horse bidder" in a planned sale of assets.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's to Review Ratings on California Cities
- Oxy Vying for Yates Petroleum
- Rhythm & Hues Studios Has Found a Bidder
- Kythera, Realogy Open Strong in IPO Pack
- FCC Approves T-Mobile, MetroPCS Merger
- Verizon Announces Installment Plans for Phones
- Potential Twinkie Suitor Boosts Credit Line
- J.P. Morgan Faces California Crackdown