Harry Lewis, who founded the Hamburger Hamlet chain of restaurants, and later Kate Mantilini, has died at age 93, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Raul Martinez Sr., Founder of King Taco, Dies
- Serving Community
- Sriracha Rooster Invades Pop Culture
- Make Way for Whole Foods Downtown
- Vending Machine Uses Facial Recognition to Shame You
- Go Ahead, Have a Double-Double
- Amazon's Fresh Grocery Delivery Service Launches
- You Can Now Order a $40,000 Bottle of Booze at the Peninsula Beverly Hills