A powerful DWP union leader who's been foe of new L.A Mayor Eric Garcetti is trying to persuade council members to endorse a new salary agreement that the mayor opposes, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Rejects DWP Salary Deal
- DWP Deal a Mixed Win for Garcetti
- Garcetti Names New DWP Head
- Garcetti Wants Change for Better with New DWP Chief
- City Leaders Want to Revamp Neighborhood Plans
- Garcetti Urges Neighboring Cities to Raise Wages
- Election Results a Blow to L.A. Unions
- Garcetti Calls for Roadwork, Tax Cuts