The Hollywood and Highland area has been revitalized but still has rough edges, as some recent high-profile crimes illustrate, the Los Angeles Times reports.
You May Also Like
- Small Quake Hits on 20th Anniversary of Northridge
- 'Eastside' Open to Debate
- 'El Mandril' King of L.A. Morning Radio
- L.A., Santa Monica Buildings May Sit on Faults
- 10 Years After Recall, California Still Feels Effects
- Revamped City Club Aims to Attract Younger Members
- Is L.A. Ignoring Concrete Risks?
- Paul's Kitchen Hangs on as City Market Chinatown Fades