EDITOR'S NOTE: This story has been corrected to clarify the type of properties that Rexford Industrial invests in.
Rexford Industrial Realty on Tuesday announced the pricing range for its upcoming initial public offering.
The Brentwood real estate investment trust will offer 16 million shares at an estimated price of $13 to $15 a share. The company first disclosed plans to raise as much as $300 million in a May filing with the SEC.
Rexford specializes in industrial space in Southern California infill markets.
The date of the IPO has not been announced. But before the offering, Rexford plans to have interests in 61 properties with about 6.7 million rentable square feet in addition to 20 managed properties with about 1.2 million rentable square feet.
Rexford was founded by its chairman, Southern California real estate tycoon Richard Ziman. It is run by co-chief executives Howard Schwimmer and Michael Frankel.
The stock will trade under the ticker REXR on the New York Stock Exchange.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rexford Industrial Realty Goes Public
- Rexford Industrial Makes Valley Acquisitions
- Rexford Buys $9 Million Industrial Park
- Rexford Buys Business Property in Simi Valley
- IPO-related Charges Increase Rexford Industrial’s Loss
- Rexford Industrial Realty Buys 36-Acre Property in Commerce
- Rexford Industrial Buys Nine Buildings
- Rexford Picks Up Two Industrial Properties for $30M