In a significant setback for President Obama’s signature domestic initiative, the administration on Tuesday announced a one-year delay, until 2015, in his health care law’s mandate that larger employers provide coverage for their workers or pay penalties, The New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Challenges to Health Law
- E.P.A. Plans Stricter Limit for Sulfur in Gasoline
- Obama Pledges Raise in Minimum Wage
- Obama to Announce Supreme Court Nominee
- U.S. Declassifies Phone Program Details
- Delay in Obamacare Mandate to Cost Billions
- North Korea Confirms it Conducted Third Nuclear Test
- Lower Premiums to Come at Cost of Fewer Choices