A new study on student loans by one of the nation's largest consumer credit rating agencies offers more evidence of the financial squeeze facing recent college graduates, CNBC reports. A combination of high unemployment and rising debt is leading to a big jump in delinquencies for federally-backed student loans.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- How the Student Loan Crisis Drags Down Home Prices
- As Prices Rise, Banks Repossess More Homes
- Wall Street Fights to Keep Young, Restless Analysts
- Survey: 4 Million Renters Want to Buy
- Billions Lost in Unemployment Fraud
- Pimco's El-Erian: ‘New Normal' Still Not Over
- Suicides Rise as Euro Debt Crisis Intensifies
- Budget Deficit to Rise