Seeing an opportunity to manage and encourage development downtown, officials in Long Beach took a deliberate approach to revamping the city’s zoning code. The result: An accelerated exit from the recession. Read all about the resurgent urban core in this Special Report.
Beginning on page 19
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Long Beach to Be Host Town for Special Olympics
- Long Beach’s City Council Delays Decision on JetBlue Customs Facility
- CBRE Sells Courtyard Long Beach Airport Hotel
- Morning Headlines
- L.B. Port Bridge Replacement To Proceed
- Developer Buys Long Beach Properties for $2.45M, Plans to Build $8.4M Dialysis Clinic
- Union Pacific Proposes Prot Upgrade