Facing overwhelming opposition to a proposed parcel fee to clean up storm water pollution, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors deferred a vote to place it on the ballot, the Los Angeles Times and Los Angeles Daily News report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stormwater Cleanup Fee Put on Slow Track
- County Supervisors Place Parcel Tax for Stormwater Cleanup on November Ballot
- Storm Brewing Over Efforts to Limit Runoff Pollution
- Desperate Times Call for New Plans
- L.A. Storm Water Plan to Set Statewide Example
- Property Tax Set for L.A. County Ballot
- City Council Puts Off Street Repair Bond Proposal
- Proposed State Rainwater Rules Just Drops in Regulation Bucket