In a legal victory that cements the studio's ownership of Superman, Warner Bros. has won an appeal against the daughter of Jerry Siegel, the character's co-creator, the Hollywood Reporter and Wired report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Bros. Targets Counterfeit Products on Amazon
- Columbia House Files for Bankruptcy
- Warner Bros.'s Rights to Superman Upheld
- Disney Cancels 'Clone Wars'
- 'Deep Throat' Owners Can't Stop 'Lovelace'
- High Court Won't Allow Hurricane to Interfere with Copyright Showdown
- Paramount, CBS Sue Producers of Crowdfunded ‘Star Trek’ Film
- Warner Wins Key Victory in Superman Battle