A Beverly Hills estate now is being offered for lease at $600,000 a month, dwarfing the $150,000 asked for summer months at Malibu’s finest properties or the $100,000 paid by singing legend Michael Jackson for his last residence in Holmby Hills. The Los Angeles Times reports that this may be the most expensive lease in the country and part of a growing trend.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May, Hilton & Hyland
- Jack Warner Building in Beverly Hills Sold
- Broad Beach Making Waves
- Beverly Hills Mansion Is Up for Lease at $475,000 a month
- Live Nation to Expand Beverly Hills HQ
- Former Merv Griffin HQ Sold to Kuwait
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Santiago Arana
- Toll Bros. to Purchase Shapell