The USC School of Cinematic Arts keeps making a big push to gain more support among current Hollywood moguls and filmmakers who aren’t has-beens, Deadline reports.
You May Also Like
- USC Cinematic Building Dedicated to Redstone
- NBC to Finish 5th in Sweeps, Falls Behind Univision
- George Lucas Donates $10 Million to USC Film School for Diversity Effort
- Latest L.A. Times Layoffs Hit Ahead Of Potential Sale
- Oscar Broadcast Up From Last Year in Early Ratings
- Raising Image
- What's Nikki Finke's future at Deadline Hollywood?
- Lucas Museum Could Come to Los Angeles