The USC School of Cinematic Arts keeps making a big push to gain more support among current Hollywood moguls and filmmakers who aren’t has-beens, Deadline reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- George Lucas Donates $10 Million to USC Film School for Diversity Effort
- USC Cinematic Building Dedicated to Redstone
- NBC to Finish 5th in Sweeps, Falls Behind Univision
- Raising Image
- Lucas Museum Could Come to Los Angeles
- Oscar Broadcast Up From Last Year in Early Ratings
- Tarantino Angry at Disney