The United States and European Union will begin talks later this year on a multi-trillion dollar free-trade pact to boost economic growth, CNN reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S.-EU Free Trade Talks Begin
- Overseas Outreach
- Airlines Scrap Record Number of Flights
- AEG Exec Called Michael Jackson 'Freak' Before Signing
- U.K.’s Continental Divide Fuels Separation Anxiety
- FCC to Consider Lifting in-Flight Cell Phone Ban
- Director of MJ's Comeback Show Takes Stand
- Sore Feelings as U.S. and Europe Begin Trade Talks