Mayor Eric Garcetti on Tuesday declared a state of emergency in the push to keep the film business in Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Council Waives Fees for TV Pilots
- Garcetti Names New Film Czar
- Garcetti Pushes ‘Street Smart’ Program
- Possible Pall Over State of the City
- Council Proposal Could Slow Minimum Wage Hike
- Garcetti Names Hollywood Veteran Tom Sherak Film Czar
- LAPD Will Get 7,000 Body Cameras
- Garcetti Appointees Sue DWP Union Chief