Betting that streaming live phone video will be the next trend in covering breaking news, NBC News on Monday announced the purchase of Web app Stringwire, The Wrap reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Video Streamer Goes Live With Expansion Plan
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 4: Shamrock Capital Sells RBMedia
- Pluto TV Finds Profitable Path
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 21: Streamer Loop Media Acquires ScreenPlay
- Trafficking In Info for Commuters
- Video Sites Seek Piece of TV’s Pie
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 8: Walt Disney to Pull Content from Netflix and Launch Streaming Service
- Snapchat Receives 4 Billion Videos Views, Driving Heavy Spending