Bond insurance company MBIA Inc. has failed to win a pretrial ruling against Bank of America Corp.’s Countrywide Financial unit in a lawsuit claiming the mortgage lender breached its obligations to buy back loans, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Fights MBIA Claims Tied to Countrywide
- Countrywide, Bank of America Sued by MBIA Insurance
- Prosecutor: Countrywide Defrauded Fannie and Freddie
- Countrywide Loses Bid for Suit Settlement
- Countrywide Agrees to $500 Million Settlement
- BofA's Countrywide Loses Court Ruling
- BofA Settles With Mortgage Insurer
- Lenders Court Lawsuits With Modified Mortgages