Apple Inc. took initial steps Monday for what would be its first debt sale ever, Reuters reports, as the US computer giant lays the groundwork for what would be one of the most anticipated bond sales of the year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Private Employers Step Up Hiring as Trade Deficit Narrows
- Boeing to Test Dreamliner
- Amazon Moves Toward Becoming Internet Ad Network
- American Apparel Begins Laying Off Employees
- Fed Official: Latest Jobs Report Gives Me Pause
- Demand for Space in U.S. Strip Malls Still Weak
- Guggenheim to Advise Hulu on Sale, May Also Bid
- World Shares Seen Gaining More in 2014