Occidental Petroleum is searching for a successor to its CEO during challenging times, including disappointing stock performance amid investor activism, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Gets Oxy, Looking for More
- Oxy Board Denies Infighting in Executive Suite
- Irani's Golden Years All Green
- Korn/Ferry Moves Beyond Talent-Hunting
- Reed's Nears Profitability Amid Healthy Thirst
- Anworth Mortgage Yields Robust Rewards
- Profile: Sparks Networks
- Health Net Sees a Big Opportunity in Obamacare