Los Angeles officials are trying to deal with runoff pollution and another problem — the lack of drinking water — with an ambitious plan to make the runoff drinkable, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Port Rail Project Sparks Anger
- Hulu Faces a Nebulous Future
- Melanoma Drug Shows Promise in Key Trial
- Microsoft Succession Fuels Speculation
- Kaiser Seen as Face of Future Health Care
- Despite Outlaw Image, Hells Angels Sue Often
- Another Plot Twist at Herbalife
- Walt Disney’s Chicago Birthplace to Become a Private Museum