With retail sales struggling and muted demand for space, new construction for neighborhood strip centers remained low during the quarter, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Activity Roundup
- Consumer Sentiment Tumbles
- Private Employers Step Up Hiring as Trade Deficit Narrows
- Fed Official: Latest Jobs Report Gives Me Pause
- Senate Passes Bill to End Air Traffic Furloughs
- Senate Scuttles Gun Limits
- Unions See Relief in Medical Marijuana
- Durable Goods Orders Grow More Than Expected