The four largest U.S. rental car companies have agreed to park vehicles facing a recall until the defect has been repaired, and lent their support to legislation to make such a policy the law, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Recalls at an All-Time High
- More Cash-Strapped Drivers Opt to Rent Tires
- Toyota to Pay $1 Billion to Settle Acceleration Suits
- Fuel-Efficient Cars in High Rental Demand
- Airbag Recalls Slow Pace of Coda Sales
- Faraday Future, ‘Fighting Ugliness,’ Unveils Its Car
- Tesla to Increase Production
- No to Short-Term Rentals