Two big employers are planning a radical change in the way they provide health benefits to their workers, giving employees a fixed sum of money and allowing them to choose their medical coverage and insurer from an online marketplace, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Employers Overhauling Health Benefits
- Employers Eye Bare-Bones Health Coverage
- Employers Blast Fees in New Health Law
- Health Insurers Warn on Premiums
- Deadline Looms for Long-Term Unemployed
- Same Doctor Visit, Double the Cost
- Health-Care Law Could Encourage Entrepreneurship
- Health-Care Law Spurs a Shift in Workers’ Hours