In the wake of recent cyber attacks that have hit Bank of America Corp., Citigroup Inc. and JPMorgan Chase & Co., U.S. Bancorp is the next major financial institution expected to be targeted by a hacking group today, the Los Angeles Times reports. Wells Fargo was hit on Tuesday, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- J.P. Morgan Faces California Crackdown
- L.A. Accuses Wells Fargo, Citigroup of Predatory Lending
- Five Banks Charged
- Soon-Shiong Teams with Insurer for Personalized Medicine
- Time to Hack Back?
- Hackers Attack JPMorgan and Other Banks
- Big Banks Face Charges
- JPMorgan Chase Breach Worse Than Previous Estimates