A prohibition on depicting the prophet Muhammad has long been sacrosanct, but then came “Innocence of the Muslims.” Now two ex-Muslim filmmakers are seeking to develop biopics, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Religious Tide Mounts Against 'Noah'
- Why 'Best Man' Beat Box-Office Estimates
- Sound Pioneer Ray Dolby Dies
- An 'Oz' Clash of the Titans
- Bawdy CAA Party at Sundance Shocks Guests, Clients
- Has Summer Moviegoing Gone Unbearably ADD?
- Patsy Swayze Dies at 86
- Five Lessons from Hollywood's Summer Box Office