The Valley Industry and Commerce Association, the San Fernando Valley's largest business advocacy group, is siding with the adult film industry in its opposition to Measure B, arguing that forcing adult film actors to wear condoms would result in thousands of lost jobs, the Contra Costa Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Condom Bill Fails in Senate
- Vivid, AHF Reach Condom Settlement
- AHF Submits Signatures for Condom Measure
- Retained Ban Proves Boon, Bane to Bag Makers
- L.A. County Disputes AHF Allegations
- Condom Measure to Make Ballot, Backers Say
- AHF Demands L.A. County Enforce Condom Law
- Pressure Increases to Continue Adult Film Moratorium