Burbank's Entertainment Partners, the film industry’s largest payroll service company, says California lost 90,000 jobs and $3 billion in wages from 2004 to 2011 as film and TV production shifted to other states and countries, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Web-Based TV Production on the Rise in Los Angeles
- Film Shoots Increase in Santa Clarita
- Gov. Brown Poised to Sign Film Tax Bill
- Las Vegas, Hollywood Team Up
- TV Production on Upswing
- Canadian City Sees Entertainment Production Go South
- Shows Moving From Online to Broadcast
- L.A. Region Plays Big Role in Super Bowl Ads