The Los Angeles City Council in a preliminary vote extended its policy of exempting new businesses from paying a gross receipts tax for their first three years of operation, the Los Angeles Daily News and Southern California Public Radio report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Homeless Organizations to Receive $214 Million
- Soda Taxes Rejected in Two Cities
- Wienerschnitzel Founder John Galardi Dies
- Jacobs Engineering Moving to Texas
- Sale of Riverside Newspaper in Danger?
- Academy Museum Site Potentially Dangerous
- Paramount Lifer A.C. Lyles Dies
- Satellite TV Companies Angling for Political Cash