Responding to proposed Pentagon budget cuts, Northrop Grumman Corp. has accepted buyouts from about 590 workers in its aerospace unit, most of whom are in Southern California, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Northrop May Lay Off Up to 750 Workers
- Northrop Grumman Combines Divisions
- Northrop Gets Tax Credits for Palmdale Project
- Northrop Wins Tanker Conversion Contract
- Aerospace Firms Battle Over Bomber Credits
- Northrop to Cut 2,500 Jobs if Ship Spending Trimmed
- State Cuts Hours for Jobless Hotline
- News of the Week