One of the United States' biggest economic problems right now is the growing disparity between rich and poor. Yahoo Finance reports that one factor exacerbating that problem is the loss of good-paying middle-class jobs -- replaced by low-paying retail and service jobs -- with one exception the growing specialty grocery chain Whole Foods.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Men Are Failing in This New Economy
- Immigration Reform Could Cost Social Security Billions
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Cyprus to Raid Personal Savings; Global Markets Upset
- Could Water Be the Next Big Asset Class?
- FedEx Ready for its Busiest Shipping Day
- Report: Financial Crisis Cost Americans $12.8 Trillion
- Buffett Makes Huge Bet on U.S. Housing Market