The hit "Book of Mormon" features a sometimes racy story focusing on two young Mormon missionaries who travel to Africa. Southern California Public Radio reports that while Mormons are willing to poke fun about themselves and their faith, they prefer their jokes be Donny and Marie Osmond clean.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Show Biz
- Booker for Comedians Sees Black by Not Working Blue
- L.A.'s Business Tax Holiday Extended
- Cost of Thanksgiving the Same but Turkey Prices Up
- Improved Sunset Boulevard Bridge Reopens
- Feds Plan Crackdown on SoCal Garment Industry
- Hispanic Business Leaders Meet in L.A.
- Ratepayer Advocate Wants More Time to Examine DWP Proposal