With Amazon.com set to begin collecting sales taxes on California purchases Sept. 15 and many tech-savvy consumers are cramming in some last-minute tax-free shopping, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Consumers to See Smaller Paychecks Despite Budget Deal
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 29: Sneaker App GOAT Raises $5 Million
- Silicon Valley CEO Makes Malibu His Own
- Tax on Amazon Purchases Begins Saturday
- Bad Credit, No Problem
- Silicon Beach Report April 10: Poll Shows Facebook Least-Trusted Tech Company
- California to Target Web Retailers for Sales Taxes
- Amazon, Viacom Sign Licensing Deal