Such companies as American Express and General Motors have opened small offices in Silicon Valley to stay closer to innovation, as an investment and a mind-set, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Puerto Rico Creates Tax Shelters for the Rich
- American-Style Start-Ups Take Root in India
- Problems for Lenders Trying to Collect Credit Card Debt
- Investors Wary Over Giant Aerospace Deal
- Fewer Hours, Same Workload at Big Banks
- U.S. Sues Wells Fargo in Mortgage Probe
- Facebook Buys Virtual-Reality Company
- American, US Airways Resume Merger Dance