A group that represents San Fernando Valley businesses have come out against a half-cent sales tax hike backed by Los Angeles City Council President Herb Wesson, saying city leaders should find other ways to address their budget crisis, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Council Separates Paid Time Off from Minimum Wage Hike Plan
- L.A. Puts Sales Tax Increase on March Ballot
- Koreatown Karaoke Bar Denied Alcohol Permit
- Commission Recommends Combining Ports, Regulating DWP
- Plan for New Downtown L.A. Courthouse Criticized
- Pot industry repeats: M Not N; M Not N
- Troubled Koreatown Karaoke Bar an Election Issue
- AEG Strikes Deal with Opponent Coalition